
The kids have a new favorite game to play as a family. It's called "Pit."
The first time we played was last Sunday and Nathaniel didn't want to play it at first, but I made him, since I wanted him to at least try it. Once he had started, he refused to quit until he had won a hand. He stuck to it until Jonathon just barely beat him to ringing the bell, which means that someone has a complete suit. Then he refused to play for the rest of the night.
On Friday, we played, as Michael says, "for real," meaning that we kept score. It was taking quite a while to get to 500, so we quit as it started getting too late. Nathaniel beat the pants off of the rest of us. He had almost 400 points and the rest of us had less than 200 points (I think Michael had 250). The funny thing is that he kept winning with the same suit: Platinum.
Jonathon and Christian asked on the way home from church if they can play today. Hmmmm... I think I'll have a better chance of winning if I remove the platinum suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment