Friday was a fantastic day for four reasons:
1. Michael came home from a 4 day trip to Germany and the Netherlands at 2:30 p.m.
2. Michael brought me (and the kids) a bunch of Belgium and Swiss chocolate (there goes my glutes and thighs)
3. I cleaned about 3/4 of my garage (now I have to clean my family room from all the stuff that didn't belong in the garage)
4. I got to go out at night with just Katie for a Primary Training Meeting (very uplifting and going out for anything with just one kid is great)
4 comments:
Mandy, I love that you have your menu and I agree with Louise that you add the recipes. . . your meals are always great! The comfort casserole sounds yummy I think I will try it this week!
I started a blog that has recipes on it. I will be adding more as time goes by. You can access it by going to my profile (just click on Mandy under the heading The Editors). And thanks , Lorri, for the encouragement and compliment too!
I don't know what is better - Swiss chocolate, seeing your husband after a separation, or going somewhere with just your baby. It WAS a great day!
It would be hard to choose between an evening with Katie and chocolate. I'm glad you got both!
Post a Comment