Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Last Trip of the Season

Michael took Jonathon, Christian, Nathaniel, and Eliza to Six Flags Great Adventure again last Saturday. There were almost no lines at all of the rides so they got to go on a lot of the rides before they had to come back for Christian's soccer game at 2:15. I'm so glad we decided to get season passes. The kids have had so much fun going with Michael. Well worth it since they went 7 or 8 times!

One of the rides they went on was "The Dark Knight." It is an indoor roller coaster that is almost pitch black. This picture was taken at an unexpected fall.


Michael bought this picture because of Jonathon's expression, but I think all of them are funny. Christian said he closed his eyes almost the whole time and this was probably the most animated that Nathaniel got on any of the rides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I feast on the little tidbits.
Love you, Mom