Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eliza!

Yesterday, Eliza took cupcakes to school since her class is having a Thanksgiving party today. It was a pretty crazy morning because I forgot to make the cupcakes the night before. Luckily, I was up by six and started them right away. I didn't have any frosting, so I had to make my own. Yum! I was frosting the last cupcake just seconds before Nathaniel and Eliza walked out the door to go to school.

Nothing really exciting happened for her birthday until this evening. Eliza helped me make her birthday cake. We made Choco-Nutter Cake. It's a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I got the recipe from Joann Davidson. Yummy!!

The kids were all excited when daddy got home, especially since he had pizzas for dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up and played some games. The kids played musical chairs and Hokey Pokey. Then we had the cake and ice cream.

Then Eliza opened her presents. She got a High School Musical mini-keyboard that plays "What Time is It?" and a musical game that plays the songs from High School Musical 3.

She got a unicorn sticker book and a storybook called "Unicorn Races."

She also got a new dalmatian 'Lilkinz Webkinz toy. She was the most excited about that!

We read her new book and played with the toys for a while, then went to bed.

No comments: