Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nathaniel's Take on Pregnancy

Yesterday, Jonathon was playing on the computer. His favorite non-internet game is Zoo Tycoon 2. He loves animals and gets to make his own zoo, including taking care of the animals. When he puts two animals of different genders in an exhibit, they will breed. He was waiting for his pandas to reproduce and when they did, he was pretty excited. I have to admit, the baby animals are really cute. He exclaimed, "The panda is pregnant!"

Nathaniel was standing next to us and I asked him, "What does pregnant mean?" He replied, "It means you're sick."

I guess I shouldn't have complained so much about not feeling well when I was pregnant! Although, the concerned kids DID ask what was wrong a lot!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

Mandy, that is priceless! I can see how the poor kid would think that!
Gotta make you laugh!