On Tuesday, May 18, I saw my OB/GYN again and he told me that I had dilated to a 3. He sent me to the hospital on Wednesday for NST and another pelvic exam to see if I had dilated any more overnight. The NST went very well, I only had one contraction during the half hour I was hooked up to the machine and the babies heart rates looked great. Also, I was still dilated to a 3, so he decided not to admit me to the hospital like we had discussed on Tuesday. Since I was only 35 1/2 weeks, we decided that we would wait and see if I would go into labor naturally.
Today, I had a BPP scheduled, so my doctor asked me to do growth of the babies at the same time. It was a week earlier than I had the growth scheduled, but he wanted to know, I guess for his own information, how much the babies weigh now. They are both doing very well; Baby A weighs 5 lbs 5 oz and Baby B weighs 5 lbs 12 oz. The other good news is that they are both still vertex. I hope they stay that way!
1 comment:
All good news, that's wonderful! What an exciting pregnancy, to be taking care of two babies inside of you. I'm so glad that they are doing well! Best wishes in the weeks to come!
Post a Comment