Today, I wanted to go out shopping and, naturally, this is the day that I regret looking for his shoes BEFORE changing his poopy diaper. As I stood up (after looking under the couch and pulling out such things as Eliza's long-lost sandal and my flip-flop), Timmy was telling me something (what he said is kind of a blur) and I noticed that he was standing and trying to put on a clean diaper. Yep, that means his dirty diaper was on the floor. I quickly picked him up by his upper-arm and thigh and put him on our window bench (the easiest thing to clean besides the floor). I looked down and saw that my WHITE shirt now had to be washed. So did his feet and the bench. By now, everything is clean (at least I think it is) except my shirt, but at least that's in the hamper. Side Note: I'm not sure WHY I buy white shirts, except that they go with EVERYTHING! But, they only seem to last two or three wearings at the most! They should make disposable white shirts for people like me.
Anyway, starting today, I am going to be start potty-training Timmy. Although, I'm pretty sure I am going to have more messes to clean up for a while, but it'll be worth it!
1 comment:
It sounds like he doesn't like having messy pants. He just might be ready.
Post a Comment