Tuesday, February 10, 2009

13 and counting

In commemoration of my favorite newest teenager on the planet, let me list the top 13 things that I admire about Jonathon:


13. His cool braces (very original choice of colors)

12. His ability to recall and act out funny lines from movies (although this seems to be a trait that everyone in my family has, except for me)

11. His smile (even if he didn't have cool braces)

10. His aptitude for understanding how to build things (another trait that I struggle with!)

9. His general knowledge of animals (lots of Zoo Tycoon!)

8. His love of science

7. His knowledge of plants and trees (he's a veritable encyclopedia when you're on a hike with him)

6. The way he cares about his younger siblings

5. His patience in understanding that sometimes, things just don't go the way you want it to in life, and that's OK

4. His ability to memorize the Articles of Faith

3. His kindness

2. His humble spirit

1.5. The significance with which he places on his being an Aaronic Priesthood holder

1. His desire to live the standards of the gospel


As you can see, I had trouble keeping the list to 13, so I cheated.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHON!

No comments: