Today it was in the living room next to Katie and the stuff I brought in from the car:
Yesterday, he slept in my bed because he didn't want to sleep in his. Two days ago it was under one of the kitchen chairs (unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I put him in his bed).
These are some from the past couple of years:
In his booster seat
5/14/2007On our bay window
6/16/2008
In the shopping cart
7/18/2008
Under Katie's swing
9/3/2008
In Eliza's closet
9/16/2008
In the car
9/20/2008
At the kitchen table
10/6/2008

At Katie's doctor's appointment
At Katie's doctor's appointment
10/29/2008
While watching TV
11/4/2008
I didn't realize how often he fell asleep in so many different places!
...and it looks like Katie is following in his footsteps:
In her swing
11/4/2008
In her stationary walker
1/12/2009

3 comments:
Haha! Looks like Timmy inherited the 'can fall asleep anywhere' gene from Michael, Scott, John, and Dad!
okay, this post is hilarous. I'm impressed you got them all on camera!
Too, too adorable for words. Yet like their father, Grandpa Maldonado, and Great Grandpa Santangelo, they could fall asleep on a picket fence.
Post a Comment